Terms & Conditions
OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
When you complete an order placement with us i.e. you make the payment, then you are considered to have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions listed on this page. These terms are a legal contract between the client and AMZ Book Publishing. By agreeing to order and use the services from AMZ Book Publishing you are deemed to be bound by the terms which as stated as follows.
We Deliver Original Content Only
We guarantee you plagiarism-free content. To ensure that content is original we provide you with a Copyscape report. (Note: Any text contained in images, videos, or other media, that search engines can’t read will not be scanned by Copyscape.) You may go for more comprehensive and deeper plagiarism checks than Copyscape by yourself because we do not cover such services at our standard prices. You can be sure of the work you get from AMZ Book Publishing in terms of its originality.
We Deliver Content With Complete Ownership
Every single order you place and pay for becomes your property when submitted to you. We do not ask you for acknowledgments or require you by any means to mention us or our services for the work. With every complete order, you get complete ownership of the content. You will have to publish the content under your name and/or will be able to utilize the content the way you desire.
How do we protect your information?
The moment you place an order or enter, or submit any of your personal information we implement security measures at all levels to maintain the safety of your personal information. By using SSL, we ensure the security and confidentiality of every piece of information you share with us. After the completion of a transaction, we do not store any of your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) in our database.
Our Policy For Using Images
We believe in abiding by the rules and maintaining our credibility for the long term both with the clients and in the market. We do not own the copyright of images, hence we do not use copyrighted images by ourselves. We will simply provide you a link to recommended images so you can copy and paste them by yourself. Besides, these links can help you have an idea of the images that may suit the content. Otherwise, you may use royalty-free images without any worry. However, for copyrighted images, you may be required to pay the owner(s).
Limitation Of Liability
The users are advised to take into consideration this clause carefully. We, AMZ Book Publishing, with this declare that under any circumstances we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss claimed by our customer(s) to have resulted from the use of our website or services/products sold through our website. This disclaimer also applies to any viruses that may allegedly be obtained by using our website/products and may have caused any type of material or reputational loss. We shall, in no event, be liable for any liability or loss that may result from the inability or ability of the user of our website/products.
We Update Our Policies
Please read and understand the following terms carefully to avoid any misunderstanding of the terms regarding the AMZ Book Publishing refund policy. If you still have any confusion regarding the refund policy you can contact our customer services representative and discuss the policy. We advise you to be sure about the refund terms and conditions if you have any confusion in this regard. We offer refunds only in special cases and specified conditions, detailed as under:
If approved, all purchases above $15,000 will be refunded in equal monthly installments of $5000.
With AMZ Book Publishing you may avail of the option of a full refund. We value our clients and try all possible ways to assist them. If the work on your project has started and you somehow need to stop or claim refund you can discuss the status of your work with our support team member to assist you further. The support and assistance will help you provide current work status and the option you may have in the given situation.
CHANGE OF MIND:
- If (for any reason) you change your mind and decide against continuing your project with us after placing your order, you can ask for a refund within the first hour of placing your order. A 60% processing fee will be charged in other cases.
- Once the work is delivered, customers are only entitled to claim a refund once they have exhausted all the options detailed as under;
- If it does not comply with project requirements (as requested/documented by the customer). We are committed to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction and offer unlimited revisions to ensure that the delivery is up to the mark. We assign, re-assign and re-write your work to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Reserve FREE Pages for future, but of same value and you can avail them at any time.
If we’re still not able to deliver what you asked for, refund will be processed with a mutual agreement on a set percentage (but only in the cases where the delivery is completely off the mark)
REFUND TIME FRAME:
- Refunds must be claimed within 120 days of delivery. Refunds claimed after the set time frame will not be entertained.
- All the customers must note the deadline for claiming refund at the time of placing order.
CASES WHERE REFUND WILL NOT BE ISSUED:
- In case of late delivery due to some minor technical errors, such as grammatical, typing, word count, missing references etc., refunds will be processed with mutual agreement and the company will only settle with partial refund or discounts reserved for future purchases.
- The company will not be responsible for any delay from the client’s end.
- No refund will be issued on the basis of low writing.
- For book marketing/publishing projects, no refund will be issued if the client is unable to provide access to either their book stores (Amazon, Barnes & Noble etc.) or their social media channels which helps our team to maximize reach, engagement and sales.